Alicia Morales, who is running in the District 4 City Council race. The District 4 seat is currently held by Susie Barber, who is seeking re-election, and is also facing opposition from John Connelly Jr. and Leah R. Cooper.
Morales does not live at 645 Francis St. as was stated in her candidacy paperwork. State law requires a candidate to live within their district for one year prior to running for election. State records show that Morales has been in the area only 5 months and was previously a chicago resident.
The Joliet Election Board ruled unanimously to keep District 4 council candidate Alicia Morales on the ballot, they don’t want to offend their Mexican voters by making them think that the council would be singling out Morales due to her hispanic heritage.
Alicia Morales over the past few months have been noted as saying in public that her main objective as a city council person is to help only the hispanic population. (The Spanish american club Jan 29th 2011), personally I was under the impression that if elected councilmen/councilwoman that race was to be left at the door
“It’s the parents’ responsibility to keep the kids educated, to keep the kids out of gangs,” Morales said. What Morales didn’t say is that her teen has been causing trouble for the Joliet residents and that there is a pending law suit against Morales. And Morales wants the voters of district 4 to give her the power…?? Not I..Not today..racisum has no place in Joliet’s city council.
Well at least Alicia Morales can say American voter wasn’t racist to her…Just not stupid enough to vote for her.!
Thank you for taking the time to contact me to share your concerns regarding the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and climate change. By hearing your thoughts and concerns on the issues, I am better able to represent you in Congress.
Member of Congress
From a friend on facebook
Lisa Mize 1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF.
2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN.
3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921.
4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF.
5. The Attorney General of the U.S. is not employed by the U.S. But is an Agent of INTERPOL which is head quartered in Lyons, France.
6. The United States does not have any employees.
7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through t…he IMF.
8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes.
9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators.
10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number.
11. You are an “Institutional Unit” in which your body and labor are pledged to the UN through the IMF.
12. We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System.
13. Your Social Security number is your slave number. Just about everyone in the World has a Social Security number from the UN through the IMF.
14. The UN is a One World Super Government.
15. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.
16. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that “New York City was the capital of the World” and he was correct.
17. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund.
18. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN.
19. You own no property, slaves can’t own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant.
20. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
GUESS WHO AND WHAT OWNS YOU AND THE UNITED NATIONS ?
As a matter of fact the imagined President, imagined Representatives, imagined Senators, imagined Supreme Court Justices and imagined Federal Judges are not paid by the United States Government. Actually the United States Government does not have any employees They are paid by the International Monetary Fund in electrons. You see there is no such thing as the United States Government. In reality there are no Governments. There are Corporations (Fictions) such as the Federal Reserve Inc., and the United States Inc., which in fact are private corporations. The United States Inc., is just a slave management company. Guess what that makes you? If you said property, you are correct! You are Human Capital. The shares that were issued for the Federal Reserve when it was created back in 1913 only cost $100.00. That was quite the bargain.
To verify the facts in the preceding paragraphs see (5 U.S.C. 903, 12 U.S.C. 95, 18 U.S.C.A. 914, 22 U.S.C. 263, 285, 286, 287, 288. Public Law 89-719, Public Law 94-564, Public Law 101-167, Public Law 91-151 Public Law 103-465, House Report 103-826 T.D.O 150-10, T.D.O. 92, 41 Stat. Chap 214 pg. 654, Emergency Banking Act 48 Stat. 1, Articles of Agreement 60 Stat. 1440, 20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2), United Nations Secretariat Revised System of National Accounting, Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Cromelin v. United States, 177 F.2d 275, 277 Tomalewski v. United States, 493 F.Supp 673, 675 Foster v. Bork, 425 F.Supp 1318, 1319-20 FRC v. GE 281 U.S. 464, Keller v. PE 261 U.S. 428, United States v. LePatourel, 571 F2d 405, 410, Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, INTERPOL Constitution Art. 30, Executive Order 10422, Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493. 42 Pa.C.S.A. 502. General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs.
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE
February 14, 2011 Contact: Andy Mihelich @ 815.212.3804 or firstname.lastname@example.org As Mayor, Mihelich Would Let the “Sunshine in” at City Hall “Sunshine Joliet” online initiative would make Joliet government more open, accessible to residents (Joliet, Illinois) – Independent mayoral challenger Andy Mihelich believes Joliet city government should provide more information to Joliet residents on a real-time basis. As Mayor, he would change the way city government conducts the public’s business and transmits information the public has a right to know.
Mihelich’s “Sunshine Joliet” proposal would, among other things, build-out the city’s existing website to provide more comprehensive, real-time information on important city projects and policies so that residents can participate from concept to decision to implementation. For example, Mihelich would post not only Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests but also the city’s response to those FOIA requests so as to create a clearinghouse of information on city government that residents can easily access. Mihelich also discussed providing original news content on matters of public concern to build authentic conversations with Joliet residents on issues that impact their quality of life. “Transparency isn’t just a buzzword, it is a hallmark of responsible, responsive government,” said Mihelich. An initiative like “Sunshine Joliet” can help answer questions that many Joliet residents have like “Where did all the money from the casinos go?” said Mihelich. “The politicians in charge of the city have presided over some spectacular financial catastrophes at the expenses of Joliet taxpayers,” said Mihelich referring to the failed water park and JackHammers baseball team.
“Perhaps if there had been more disclosure and more ready access to information as these projects went forward, we could have pulled back before we went off the financial cliff.” “Part of helping Joliet families to be successful is to identify projects and policies that impeded their success,” said Mihelich. “This transparency proposal offers opportunities the community as a whole the opportunity to review and assess rather than containing the entire discussion to just the city council.” By opening up more data to the public and building out the city’s presence in the digital space, Mihelich’s initiative would make it easier for city stakeholders and residents to create additional tools that improve transparency, share information and engage their neighbors. Mihelich is a retired Joliet Junior College administrator and current member of the Joliet Junior College Board of Trustees. ### https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1a5lu-TtF6OzYRMcieDxmvoWLtsGQranS2oExaoi4I0w
This release was sent to Jolietjake2008@gmail.com Editor of the WillCountyWatcher.wordpress.com, at no point is this to be considered an endorsement it is merely being posted so that our readers can see all sides of the same issue..Freedom of speech and balanced talking points of JOLIET ILLINOIS mayoral race, there is still an offer to the other candidates to send releases to this blog so that our readers have a choice and may ask questions of the candidates.
Question for mayoral candidate: Andy Mihelich
from the searches that been done on your past record, can you explain to the Joliet voters the over abundant amount of time spent to help associations that are known in the area of supporting local Illegal Aliens. Will this position as Mayor help progress this agenda so that unemployed Joliet voters still struggle for work while being placed 2nd to Illegal citizens of Joliet Illinois. When asked a question based on jobs the typical political answer was give: So I as a voter and a blogger decided to do a little searching
Here is what I have found so far..
Spanish Community Center Inc in Joliet, IL is a private company categorized under Multi-Service Center. Our records show it was established in 1969 and incorporated in Illinois. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $746,885 and employs a staff of approximately 30.
Joliet junior college trustees.com
Longtime employee of Joliet Junior College he ran the City Center campus in Downtown Joliet. Often referred to as “Andyland” Mihelich will do anything and everything to continue blowing taxpayer money on this money pit. He was handed a job at the Spanish center by ousted trustee Jimmy”ears”McFarland and is now doing whatever he wants as to voting on the JJC board. Mihelich quickly disappointed the JJC faithful when he voted to extend JJC President Proulxs contract after promising to vote against it and vice-president Agazzis. Michelich wanted to raise tuition 52% right away so he could bailout the city center. And of course voted to give tax breaks to new businesses while slamming students and homeowners with JJCs bailout money.
From: JJC hires lobbyist read the rest
Trustee Andy Mihelich proposed hiring Mahar, citing his promise to have only three clients and that he would not represent two education interests at once. Board chairman Bob Wunderlich said he was comfortable with either choice.
Mihelich said the college’s interest could get “lost in the shuffle”
So my question to Andy Mihelich what’s up with this and why is a lot of the old JJC links broken when a search is done.
· Flood Control and Coastal Emergencies -$30M
· Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy -$899M
· Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability -$49M
· Nuclear Energy -$169M
· Fossil Energy Research -$31M
· Clean Coal Technology -$18M
· Strategic Petroleum Reserve -$15M
· Energy Information Administration -$34M
· Office of Science -$1.1B
· Power Marketing Administrations -$52M
· Department of Treasury -$268M
· Internal Revenue Service -$593M
· Treasury Forfeiture Fund -$338M
· GSA Federal Buildings Fund -$1.7B
· ONDCP -$69M
· International Trade Administration -$93M
· Economic Development Assistance -$16M
· Minority Business Development Agency -$2M
· National Institute of Standards and Technology -$186M
· NOAA -$336M
· National Drug Intelligence Center -$11M
· Law Enforcement Wireless Communications -$52M
· US Marshals Service -$10M
· FBI -$74M
· State and Local Law Enforcement Assistance -$256M
· Juvenile Justice -$2.3M
· COPS -$600M
· NASA -$379M
· NSF -$139M
· Legal Services Corporation -$75M
· EPA -$1.6B
· Food Safety and Inspection Services -$53M
· Farm Service Agency -$201M
· Agriculture Research -$246M
· Natural Resource Conservation Service -$46M
· Rural Development Programs -$237M
· WIC -$758M
· International Food Aid grants -$544M
· FDA -$220M
· Land and Water Conservation Fund -$348M
· National Archives and Record Service -$20M
· DOE Loan Guarantee Authority -$1.4B
· EPA ENERGY STAR -$7.4M
· EPA GHG Reporting Registry -$9M
· USGS -$27M
· EPA Cap and Trade Technical Assistance -$5M
· EPA State and Local Air Quality Management -$25M
· Fish and Wildlife Service -$72M
· Smithsonian -$7.3M
· National Park Service -$51M
· Clean Water State Revolving Fund -$700M
· Drinking Water State Revolving Fund -$250M
· EPA Brownfields -$48M
· Forest Service -$38M
· National Endowment for the Arts -$6M
· National Endowment for the Humanities -$6M
· Job Training Programs -$2B
· Community Health Centers -$1.3B
· Maternal and Child Health Block Grants -$210M
· Family Planning -$327M
· Poison Control Centers -$27M
· CDC -$755M
· NIH -$1B
· Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services -$96M
· LIHEAP Contingency fund -$400M
· Community Services Block Grant -$405M
· High Speed Rail -$1B
· FAA Next Gen -$234M
· Amtrak -$224M
· HUD Community Development Fund -$530M
(All reductions are compared to the President’s fiscal year 2011 request)
Re-post from comment section.
Andy Mihelich is the best choice for Mayor of Joliet because he cares about people, first! On the day the blizzard was coming, Andy called the Joliet Police and offered his campaign office on Jefferson Street as an overflow; temporary shelter. The police did drop a homeless person there, so Andy stayed there all night. Andy is not a “politician” and therefore makes decisions without influence. He is a business man who is educated in business and economic development who is willing to give back to the city where he was born, raised, graduated high school, and was married. Check out his website (andyformayor.com) if you want to know more about him in Joliet) He has had nothing to do with the financial situation that Joliet is now in and is willing to dedicate all his time to lead the way to turn things around. Most of his waking hours for the past 4 to 5 years have been spent donating time somewhere in Jolliet for various causes.
He can do that because he retired, is financially independently stable, has lots of energy and the willingness to serve. He is morally grounded and his business ethics are strong. He will do what it takes to get Joliet back in the black….even if the decision is not a popular one. I haven’t heard one reason why not to support Andy for Mayor. Because there aren’t any!
( I checked the facts and that is where Andy was the night of the storm)
Joliet Jakes Comment:
Where was the rest of these so called “I want to be elected as mayor people in Joliet Illinois” well they were nowhere to be found, I will bet they were in nice warm homes not thinking of no one but self as usual.
I will be watching Andy Mihelich closely, If Andy turns out to be like the others in the past I will make it a mission to burn him publicly, but so far he has got my vote but that to can change..I am not endorsing Andy or any other candidate. I will as will the rest of my readers be watching you Andy, try to keep up the good work and be willing to do the things you say you’re going to do and you might get elected. Joliet residents are tired of the Lies from the current Joliet city council. I would also like to get Andy’s views on Joliet city government posted here. email me your comments to email@example.com